Ok, I admit; I'm a sucker for shoes. But not 'just' shoes, no, booties/ankle boots in particular. I've already made A LOT of posts about shoes (see them here), and here's another one... You'll probably know I'm still madly in love with the Isabel Marant Dicker Boots - but they're just a bit above my budget. So that's why I searched for some 'alternatives'...
- Mango. They were on sale a few days ago (from €69.95 to €34.95), but unfortunately I saw it (of course) too late, so my size was already sold out (in the onlineshop). That's why my mum went looking for them in the two Mango-shops in Brussels, but they had my size neither. I hope they'll remake them again, 'cause I like them very very much!
- Mango. Same version, another color! I can't give you the link where to find them, 'cause they're now completely sold out (in both colors).
- Topshop. They're the least similar to the IM-boots, but still very loveable (in my opinion)! I'll definitely have a look at them when I'm in London. £75, you can find them here.
- Asos. I think this pair is the best 'copycat', no? A round tip, not to high at the ankle, a low heel, the stitched seams... The price is also very reasonable: £65. You can find them here.
- Asos. Another very good 'copycat'... by DV Dolce Vita. £105 and they're yours! You can find them here.
- Asos. And they have the same in taupe! Same link as the one above.