May 12, 2012

A bracelet from Copenhagen


My parents went to Copenhagen last week and they bought me a present! They really know my taste cause this bracelet is just perfect... It's made out of reindier leather, combined with a silver thread and the button to close the bracelet is made out of reindier antlers. I like subtle but original jewellery (no H&M for me) so this one's totally ma thing. I've collected quite a collection actually; mostly bought in special, alternative shops or on markets abroad. Shall I do a post about that soon? And oh, the bracelet's from Be Christensen, take a look at the 'Samer' collection here.

BTW - Sorry for the regular absence. I've had a busy and abnormal internship because I had to teach 18 children for a week on my own. The teacher of 'my class' couldn't come because her son had a major accident. But, all went good, both for her (son) and me.

5 comments:

  1. Ik heb je gemist Laura ;) maar super dat je stage goed is verlopen!
    & wat een mooi armbandje, echt iets voor jou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fijn dat je terug bent en dat je stage goed ging! En echt een mooi armbandje ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. zo'n fijn juweeltje, ik vind het wel tof. ik ben ook meer pro subtiele juweeltjes.. Ik ken alles van drukte, maar blogs lezen blijft ontspannend + daily updates zouden overated zijn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. echt heel mooi! en wat erg voor die leerkracht, gelukkig heb jij precies alles goed opgevangen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, zo mooi! Wat n attent cadeautje ^^ Kben ook blij te horen dat je stage goed ging ^^ x

    ReplyDelete