May 1, 2012

Hareem pants


I attended Katrien and Astrid's birthday party the other day and it was lovely! I took a lot of great pictures, but I let Katrien have the 'premiere' to post them. The food delicious, there was a delightful atmosphere and the invitees were very stylish (dresscode: casual chic). Justine, for example, was wearing a beautiful hareem pants from... JBC. Can you believe it? JBC! I have a weak spot for loose, hareem-like pants so I need to visit JBC a.s.a.p.! The print is perfect, right?

4 comments:

  1. De print is echt supermooi! Ik vind zo'n harembroeken leuk bij anderen, maar zelf zou ik het niet dragen :) xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohja, wat een fijn printje! Ik ben ook helemaal into losse broekskes, zeker in de zomer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JBC, what the hell, ben er al zolang nt meer geweest, mr mss toch ook nog eens langsgaan :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. JBC heeft wel nog vaak leuke kleren, maar je moet geluk hebben! ;)

    ReplyDelete