June 2, 2012

Listening with Laura - The third session


Woo-hoo! The third session of 'Listening with Laura'! I hope you're all as excited as I am, haha. Although I'm in the middle of my exams, all I can think about is 'It's almost summer'. So that's why the title of this session's called Summertime, obviously. In less than a month you can find me at Tour & Taxis in Brussels - for Couleur Café! - and June 30th I'm off to Italy! This session's full with songs that remind me of summer. As I already said: I love hip-hop, jazz, soul, reggae, worldmusic... So no Lady Gaga or "Nosa Nosa" from Michel Telo for me! Ready for this third session? Make yourself a cocktail, relax and listen...
  1. Magnus - Summer's Here
  2. Collie Buddz - Come Around
  3. De La Soul - All Good
  4. Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster
  5. Groundation - Blues Away
  6. Charlie Parker - In The Still Of The Night
  7. Tinariwen - Tenere Taqhim Tossam
  8. Charles Mingus - Mysterious Blues
  9. Big Pun - I'm Not A Player
  10. Bombino - Ahoulaguine Akaline
Listen to my previous sessions here
-
 

3 comments:

  1. Alleeeuuu, ik ben de 30ste op couleur café! Anders konden we samen een danske doen bij de la soul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik wou ook liever alle 3 dagen gaan, maarja... We zullen elkaar plots wel nekeer tegenkomen op één of ander festival ;)

      Delete
  2. Ik ga ook naar italië de 30e, mss komen we elkaar wel tegen ;) ik ga dichtbij sienna en firenze! veel succes en bedankt voor de leuke tunes x

    ReplyDelete