March 25, 2012

Listening with Laura - The second session


I'm so sorry for my absence! I've been so busy with my internship at a primary school that I've neglected my blog a bit... Anyway, I worked hard the past week(s) so I 'spoiled' myself with a weekend of doing nothing, nada, niente, rien. Together with the boyfriend, of course. We just relaxed, enjoyed the sun and each other's company and listened to good music. Feelin' the same vibe? Relax and listen...
  1. Soul Square - Take It Back
  2. Le Peuple de l'Herbe - P.H Theme
  3. The Globetroddas - Love
  4. Slum Village - Fall In Love
  5. Rakim - When I B On Tha Mic
  6. Asheru & Blue Black - This Is Me
  7. Jazz Liberatorz - Vacation
  8. Hocus Pocus - A Mi-Chemin (Soul Square remix)
  9. Wax Tailor - Que Sera
  10. Soul Square - That Swing
Listen to my previous session here
-

3 comments:

  1. F&L Time
    xx louwie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh echt een tof luisterlijstje! Vond u vorige ook geweldig, leer altijd nieuwe liedjes en bands kennen dan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Héél héél chill.

    ReplyDelete